LexPredict and its team are frequently engaged in pursuing research and development projects. Many of these projects are public, and some are even open-source.
- Predicting the Behavior of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Measuring the Size and Complexity of the United States Code
- Measuring the Rate and Complexity of Regulation
- Measuring the Complexity of Congressional Bills
- The History of Legal Risk Transfer
- How Machine Learning as a Service will Affect Legal Services
- Fin(Legal)Tech: Law’s Future from Finance’s Past