LexReserve™: Track your legal risks from start to finish
In the United States, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) is responsible for defining generally-accepted accounting principles (GAAP). These principles, as formalized in the Accounting Standards Codification (ASC), drive the behavior of Financial and Accounting departments in most organizations.
LexReserve helps organizations track and manage their legal and regulatory risks from start to finish, including:
- Tracking legal and regulatory risks from outset
- Estimating the probability of legal and regulatory risks
- Estimating the financial impact of legal and regulatory risks
- Implement clear and streamlined processes for compliance
- Communicate and report for management and regulators