LexPredict is a growing company, seeking the best technical talent and subject matter experts. We periodically post specific job postings, or an open call for resumes. Please check back often. If you decide to inquire via email, please be sure to include the job position in the subject line.
Director, Innovation Solutions (Elevate Services)
Help us shape the future. Elevate Services is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a customer-focused professional who wants your creative and innovative ideas to make a difference, Elevate’s team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
As Director of Innovation Solutions, you will lead and work with our solution lines and customers to design, manage and oversee solutions that require a combination of services (expertise) and LexPredict technology (AI/NLP).
You might be the right person if…
- You are passionate about creating tech-related solutions to business challenges.
- You are comfortable performing in both a business and technical role.
- You are familiar with the practices around training and using AI/NLP to perform certain legal tasks.
Specifically you will be…
- Serving as lead and on behalf of the Innovations team to qualify, define, and design people + tech solutions that can be delivered to customers.
- Defining and systematizing the process by which these types of solutions and services can be scaled and delivered more efficiently.
- Collaborating with customers to identify specific and valuable use cases where the combination of people and machines could prove valuable enough to productize and deliver to the market.
- Working with innovation product managers to ensure that the solution and roadmap presented to the client meets their objectives.
- Partnering with solution line leads to ensure tight connectivity between the tech and the people who are working on it.
- MS Office.
- ELM systems, including matter management, eBilling, contract management, workflow, document management, knowledge management and analytics.
- Machine learning solutions, including Kira, Seal, ContraxSuite, LegalSifter, RAVN, AWS and others often used by law departments and law firms.
At least 5 to 7 years of experience in legal management or technology management.
To apply for this position, view the posting on Elevate’s career page.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.
Learn more about Elevate at: https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs available at Elevate here: https://elevateservices.eightfold.ai/careers