We know what some of the results of AI look like – such as self-driving cars and algorithms designed to predict and diagnose diseases – but what are some examples from the law? And how many people are just talking about “AI” in general, without discussing what it means and what its practical applications in the legal field actually look like?
The “AI for Legal” Webinar
Elevate is hosting a webinar to answer these questions, and many others. Join us this Thursday, September 12th, at 2:00p.m. EST for a free, 30-minute Contract Analytics webinar. We will address what artificial intelligence (AI) really is, and how your organization can use AI for its contracts.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- An overview of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and natural language processing (NLP)
- How Elevate ContraxSuite utilizes AI, ML, and NLP to analyze contracts efficiently
- A demonstration of Elevate’s ContraxSuite contract analytics platform
- Host Dan Katz will discuss the changing landscape of legal technology, and service delivery in the age of AI
- Special guest Christian Lang, CSO of Reynen Court, will discuss their innovative legal tech app store
Register at this link.
(or copy and paste the link here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/926271877170791949)
Elevate is a global law company, providing consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. In November 2018, Elevate acquired LexPredict, the legal AI technology consultancy that created ContraxSuite. Elevate has been ranked as a top global law company by Chambers & Partners for the past five years in a row. It has also been ranked among the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. More at elevateservices.com.