Client demand for document and contract analytics tools like ContraxSuite continues to grow. Law firms and legal departments need the best available contract review software, and that is why we continue to expand and improve the functionality of ContraxSuite. Our foreign language support for LexNLP is also expanding, as we continue to integrate with Elevate’s many global clients. Read on for a detailed description of the latest updates to ContraxSuite.
ContraxSuite Release 1.2.0 is the twenty-first open source release and was made generally available on April 1, 2019. Release 1.2.0 focuses on the following broad issues:
- Fixes and improvements to increase project stability
- Additional enhancements of LexNLP parsers
New in Release 1.2.0:
- Configurable Email Notification System: We’ve implemented a configurable email notification system that supports two types of emails:
- Daily/weekly/periodical digests on the documents related to the recipient user
- Email notifications for document load/assign/change/delete events
- iManage DMS integration has been added. ContraxSuite is now able to fetch documents from an iManage document management system, load them into the system, and pass them through the usual workflow
- Fixed a bug related to reindexing of RawDB that failed if project was not set for a document
- DocumentFilter model objects were removed from dumps (
- Fixed incorrect clearing of custom values for choice fields and multiple-choice fields for “Find Broken Document Field Values” task
- Fixed an error, “object has no attribute”, that occurred when saving document filters
The full release notes and changelog for Version 1.2.0, and for all prior versions of ContraxSuite, are available at the ContraxSuite GitHub page.